In this video, we learn how to apply normal maps in 3D Studio Max. First, go to the cylinder button and name it. Then, change the radius and height how you would like them. After this, select "extended primitives" from the drop down menu on the top. From here, enter in the diameter and sides for the round hose and then select the diameter of the cylinder. This will create a cylinder but with the look of a hose instead. Use the bottom toolbar to edit the sizes of the map and then save this when you are done. This can be done for any shape, not just the cylinder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades