In this tutorial, we learn how to do UVmapping with 3D Studio Max. Open up your image in the software, then go to "unwrap UV". Scroll down to edit and you will be able to see the basic scale. Grab the mass and scale it down, then use your element turn on to select the different pieces. The UV mapping will now turn a different color and show you where you have edited it. Continue to do this throughout the entire program. Make sure you have all other programs closed while you are doing this, and when you are finished save it to your computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades