If you want to make fantasy 3D games, and if you're watching this video there's a really good chance that that is the case, you are probably going to have to model an arrow hitting an object at some point. Do it right! This two-part video will show you how to 3D model an arrow striking a treasure chest in 3D Studio MAX, including how to animate the arrow's motion right down to the wiggles it makes when it hits the object. Now get back into your modeling console and start putting WoW in its place!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades