For years, people who wanted to make fake photos of themselves with celebrities or crushes had to make due with cutting out a picture of their own face and gluing it onto a photo in place of the person they wished to replace. Now there is a more elegant, cleaner way to do it. This video will show you how to replace one head with another in photos using Photoshop. Now you too can shake hands with George W. Bush! At least in a fake photo. And we're not sure why you'd want to anyway.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades