The third dimension has finally arrived to internet browsing! Be sure to catch the wave of innovation with this series of tutorials. Initially, we'll be examining the importance of texturing basic 3D objects. Watch as the almost magical effects of texturing in 3ds Max transform a simple cube into a trendy clothes dryer. Polygons are saved, browsing is made speedier, and clients are bound to be happy. Next stop, bring it into Papervision3D! If you wish to learn about using 3D elements on the internet and creating interactive web applications, this tutorial will help you get started by teaching you to do basic texturing for those objects in 3D Studio Max.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades