In this video, we learn how to use custom map or UVW map in 3D Studio Max. First, go to the material editor and add a custom map to it using a hardwood deck. Change the material to cedar fence, then change the size as you would like it. As you continue to edit the different surfaces in the picture, it will preview it for you in the main screen. You will be able to see it customized how you would like it to be as you edit it. The material editor can be changed in design and renamed to help you keep everything organized, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades