This 3D software tutorial shows you how to use the mirror modifier (same as the mirror tool) in 3ds Max. The mirror modifier allows for procedural mirroring of objects. As a one time operation thesymmetry modifieris better but, that being said, if stacked, the mirror modifier can then be used as almost a procedural radial array. Like most modifiers, Mirror can be applied to sub-objects which again takes advantage of 3ds Max's procedural and/or parametric modeling capabilities. Watch and learn how to use the mirror modifier in this 3D Studio Max tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades