In this video, we learn how to use the UVW unwrap function in 3D Studio Max. First, go to the UV modifier wrap and select all the faces. Once here, edit the parameters and then go to the mapping menu. After this, you will be able to change the object as you would like. After you are finished with this, save your object to your computer in a spot you won't forget it. You can create several different layers and change the colors as you prefer. You can completely customize your experience on this and paste it onto Paint when you are done, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades