If you are modeling a 3D game in 3D Studio MAX, you are going to need to know how to correctly model the destruction of many of your beautiful 3D models. This video is focuses largely on that. It will show you how to use the procutter tool and booleans in 3DS MAX to break up a wall without making it unrecognizable, and also how to use the fracture reactor constraint to simulate an object making impact on the wall. Your poor wall will never know what hit it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades