Creating a good 3D model in 3D Studio MAX is hard enough. Now I've got to model clothes onto them too? Why can't all 3D game characters be naked?
Once you've resolved that debate in your head, watch this video. It will show you how to use the Reactor cloth system within 3DS MAX to model a basic cloth object, and then how to attach that cloth object to a deformable object. Now you can make realistic hair and clothes for your models, making them much closer to ready for use in a non-porn game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades