This six-part 3ds Max video tutorial will guide you step by step through the process of exporting from 3D Studio Max into the award-winning, science-fiction, first-person shooter, computer game Crysis.
You'll see how to take an MD 500 helicopter and prepare it inside 3D Studio Max by assigning all of the materials, creating objects, and making sure everything is working inside the Crysis SDK.
You'll see how to export it into Crysis and into the Sandbox 2 Sandbox level editor. You'll also see how to enable automatic animations from 3ds Max into Crysis, export a motion blur, and explore animations.
Autodesk's 3D Studio Max is a customizable and scalable 3D modeling and rendering solution for games, film, and television.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades