This 3ds Max Video Tutorial goes over the majority of the procedures that can be done at the segment and spline level of an editable spline. All of the example are simplified to show the fundamentals of each command.
The second part of the series that will try and go through all the operations that can be done at the sub-object level of the various geometry types in 3ds Max.
Part three goes over the majority of the procedures that can be done at the vertex level of an editable Mesh. All of the example are simplified to show the fundamentals of each command.
Get a comprehensive understanding of the sub-object tools available in 3ds Max from this three-part tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades