This software tutorial demonstrates how to build with primitives in 3DS Max for Papervision3D. This first part demonstrates 3D Studio Max basics and how to build a column base using primitives. This second part demonstrates how to use the Shift clone tool.
This third part demonstrates how to create a Collada file using 3DS Max and Swift3D and some of the problems with large polygon files.
This tutorial was created by Mike Lively at Northern Kentucky University and assumes you have a basic knowledge of using 3ds Max.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades