Check out this two-part 3ds Max video tutorial which exploits a little known capability of Max to create a head. You'll find this technique easier than box modeling for heads since your topology and edge flow are there from the beginning. With box modeling, there's a lot of division, connecting, turning, etc. to get basic topology in place.
Autodesk's 3D Studio Max is a customizable and scalable 3D modeling and rendering solution for games, film, and television.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades