So you finally shelled out for 3D Studio MAX. Congratulations. Now you need to make something with it! This video for beginners will walk you through the basics of modeling a character in 3D Studio MAX. It covers setting up a reference image (the one from the video is here), creating a rough body, connecting body parts, head modeling, and paint deformation. After you watch these three videos you should have all the tools you need to model a basic character in 3D Studio MAX. Now then, on to the next tutorial!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades