In this Autodesk 3ds Max video tutorial, you'll learn about a cool plugin that can create cloth-like animations. 3ds Max does have a built-in cloth simulation, but it's rather complicated to work with. The alternative to using the built-in feature is using the plug-in SimCloth 3, a free modifier. It works very easily and creates a smooth flowing cloth effect. This video is specifically working with a cloth cape on a superhero (if you could call it that). But this cloth-like effect could be applied to anything 3D simulation similar to it, creating a wind modifier to blow the cloth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades