If you are making games or hybrid machinima in 3D Studio MAX, the occasion may arise where you want to give one of your characters a massive two-handed weapons like a sword or machine gun. This video's sole intent is to teach you how to do that. It focuses on how to link parts of a biped to an object using an IK (inverse kinematics) object chain. Doing this will make your character move correctly in relation to the weapon, allowing them to do whatever you want them to with their shiny giant sword.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades