In this video, we learn how to add texture to a model house in 3D Studio Max. After you have created the model, press 7 on your keyboard. This will activate a new menu telling you how many polygons are in your model. Then, edit the edges and remove them so you have less polygons. After this, save the model under a name you want, then select everything on the model. Go to the parameters and click "edit". Now, go to mapping, then flatten mapping. The presets should be fine, then click "ok" and you will see a lot of edges inside of the house. Save this, then render it and you will be ready to open it into Photoshop and create more texturing onto the model.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades