This video tutorial is in the Software category which will show you how to map multi-sub objects in 3D Studio Max. What this means is you can apply two textures to a single 3D object. First you select the 3D object, say a box and go to editor > standard > multi sub-object > OK. Now change the number of materials from 10 to 2 and follow through the next steps to select the two textures. Then go to modify panel > edit mash. Select polygons, and apply the texture to the front of the box, move around to the back of the box, hold down ctrl and click the back side face of the box. Now you have the front and the back side of the box of the same color. You can watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades