This 3ds Max modeling tutorial covers how to unwrap or unfold geometry. This technique is used more for texture mapping but in this tutorial we the unfolded geometry back to the view port to use for building physical models. This geometry can them be used for laser cutting. One thing to note is that since this technique is for texture mapping it can lack precision but for scaled models it works well. See how to get creative with unwrapping and modeling in 3ds Max in this software tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades