A polymodel head is being mapped. Keep the turbo smooth active to smooth out edges and seams. Use the relax tool to help even out the mesh and areas around the mouth, the ears and the neck as work proceeds. Use the stitch modifier to attach and combine the top and bottom of the head. To get all the seams and areas to match they must be moved, rotated and scaled. Use the weld tool on all the vertices and use the relax tool to get all the seams to match. Use the pelt map for the ears. Use the stitch and weld tools for the eyes and lips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades