This 3ds Max software tutorial covers how to turn your mesh into Hexagon poly's which creates a smoother mesh. This is a technique Dave learned from Toru Hasegawa that he is sharing with all of us. You essentially triangulate a quad poly surface then collapse the triangles to have hexagons. Watch and learn how to convert a mesh into hexagon shaped polys with Classic Mesh Smooth in this 3ds Max modeling tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades